Browse F.A.Q. Topics
Privacy InformationInformation note as per art. 13 law decree 196/2003 relevant to the user recording on the illa web site
The holders of the data collected by this website is illa di Cristina Marzola with office in Asolo (TV), via Strada Muson 2/c 31011 (hereinafter named “illa”); illa agrees upon the processing scopes; illa establishes, even independently, the processing methods, the safety procedures to be applied in order to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Collection of users’personal details
The retrieval of personal details from the user within the “illa-italia.it” website might be necessary in order to achieve the purposes specified in the proper information notice or it might be optional. The compulsory or optional nature of the detail is specified from time to time – with reference to the single information requests – with the act of the single collection of data. In the event that information is not given within the compulsory fields, it makes it impossible to achieve the principal scope of the specific collection and it might also prevent the company from completing the purchase or using additional services. The retrieval of further data, different from those marked as compulsory, does not imply any consequences.
Persons in charge of processing personal details
- In order to achieve the targets of the “illa-italia.it” website, illa has the right to appoint the persons in charge of processing personal details. To obtain the complete list of those persons in charge of processing personal details, please contact Customer Service.
- For the same scope, illa authorizes the following categories to process personal details: persons in charge of the execution of orders, the administration department, customer service, IT and marketing (if consent was provided), IT and management systems of the website and persons in charge of providing services reserved to logged in users.
According to Art. 7 of legislative decree 196/2003, you are entitled, at any moment, to obtain the update, correction and cancellation of your personal details as well as to refuse your personal details are used to send advertising materials, commercial communications or opinion polls by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
1) Information notice as per Art. 13 Law Decree 196/2003 1-I) Data holders
The holders of the data collected by this website are illa di Cristina Marzola with office in Asolo (TV), via Strada Muson 2/c 31011 (hereinafter named "illa"). Illa agrees upon the processing scopes; illa establishes, even independently, the processing methods, the safety procedures to be applied in order to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
1-II) Collection of users'personal details
The retrieval of personal details from the user within the "www.illa-italia.it" website might be necessary in order to achieve the purposes specified in the proper information notice or it might be optional. The compulsory or optional nature of the detail is specified from time to time – with reference to the single information requests – with the act of the single collection of data. In the event that information is not given within the compulsory fields, it makes it impossible to achieve the principal scope of the specific collection and it might also prevent the company from completing the purchase or using additional services such as sending newsletters. The retrieval of further data, different from those marked as compulsory, does not imply any consequences.
1-III) Persons in charge of processing personal details
a)In order to achieve the targets of the "illa-italia.it" website, illa has the right to appoint the persons in charge of processing personal details. To obtain the complete list of those persons in charge of processing personal details, please contact Customer Service.b) For the same scope, illa authorizes the following categories to process personal details: persons in charge of the execution of orders, the administration department, customer service, IT and marketing (if consent was provided), IT and management systems of the website and persons in charge of providing services reserved to logged in users.
1-IV) User's rights
According to article 7 of law decree 196/2003, the user is entitled to obtain a confirmation from illa that his/her personal details have been processed, even if they are not yet recorded, as well as to receive their update. Furthermore, the user is entitled to obtain information from illa concerning the origin of his/her personal details, the purposes for which they are collected the methods they are processed as well as which information technology means are used to process his/her data, the details of the holders of his/her data and of the persons responsible for processing the information; information relevant to the subjects or categories of subjects that may obtain the data, or which may know the data because they are, for example, the persons in charge of processing. The user is also entitled to obtain the following from the data holder: a) the update, correction and integration of personal details; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form of his/her personal data as well as to stop the processing of his/her data if it breaches the law, including data that don't need to be kept for the purposes they are collected for and later processed; c) the proof that the operations and contents described within items a) and b) have also been communicated to third parties provided that this communication does not imply the use of means that are of proportion to the protected right. For legitimate reasons, the user can oppose himself/herself partially or totally to: a) the processing of his/her personal details, despite bring relevant to the purposes they are collected for; b) the processing of his/her personal data with the purpose of sending advertising or marketing materials or for the completion of marketing research. To exert the above-mentioned rights, the user may send a proper request to illa by means of a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt; the request will be met promptly.
- To process personal data only for the purposes and with the methods described within the information notice shown at the moment the data is collected;
- To use data for further purposes in addition to those purposes that the data was collected for only if the user provides his/her specific consent;
- To provide third parties with the data only to carry out the required service and only if a person responsible for processing the data has been appointed. Not communicating, assigning or transferring data to third parties without informing the user prior and having obtained his/her consent;
- To fulfill the requests for any cancellation, modification and integration of the provided data as well as not to use personal data to send any type of advertising without the user's consent;
- To ensure a correct and legal management of data protecting the users' privacy as well as to apply the proper safety measures to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of retrieved data.
3) Scopes of the processing
Personal details are processed to provide the services available after entering the "illa-italia.it" website. The services are as follows: - logging-in to the website to use the relevant services; - using further specific services, such as the creation of your Wish List; - executing orders and relevant activities; - managing the user's requests, such as technical and commercial questions, status of the order and any inquiries; - contacting Customer Service. The specific purposes for which the data is processed are summarized within the information notice as per art. 13, law decree 196/2003, which is displayed to the user when his/her personal details are retrieved. In some cases, as clearly stated in the Information Report, the data may be subjected – following express prior permission – to processing aimed at creating profiles based on the user's preferences and purchases, in order to send him information regarding his needs and interests. Notwithstanding that provided for in article 130, comma 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, which allows the owner to use the data for sending publicity emails regarding their products and services, similar to that already purchased, unless said use has been specifically forbidden. The user's data will be communicated to third parties only following his express permission, except in cases in which said communication is obliged by law or is necessary for purposes required by law for which direct permission of the interested party is not required; in these cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process them independently and solely for the above-mentioned purposes (for example, in the case of request made by the police or tribunal or other competent organisations or for carrying out obligations deriving from the closed contract, as is the case in communication to Banca Sella S.p.A. for the payments of the purchased products). Any purpose other than the specific one for which the personal data has been supplied will be highlighted in the information report and pursued by illa only after permission has been acquired from the user.
4) Hypothetical exclusion of permission
In compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, illa can process the user's personal data without asking his permission when this is necessary to carry out an obligation of the law or when it is necessary for carrying out those obligations taken on by the contract.
5) Personal data of third parties
Should illa have to process the personal data of third parties communicated directly by one of their users (for example, in the event that the user purchase a product to deliver to a different person or when the personal paying for the purchase of the product is different to the person receiving the product, or even when the user intends to recommend the "illa-italia.it" website to a friend), they will supply said third party with the information report provided for by article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 at the moment in which his data is registered in their archives; it is the user's responsibility however, to get permission to use said third party's information before giving it. All responsibility for the communication of information and data of third parties without said parties' permission or for any incorrect or unlawful use of the same is solely of the user. Permission is not necessary only when said data is communicated to illa in order to conclude a contract in favour of third parties.
6) Managers and delegates of the processing
Illa uses third parties for personal data processing and for the carrying out of certain activities. The third parties who carry out these operations have been suitably chosen and are experienced, capable and reliable and offer the appropriate guarantee of full respect of the provisions in force in the matter of processing, including the profile of data security. Said third parties have been, out of necessity, nominated "processing managers" and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by illaa and under their control. The processing owner regularly checks that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to work within the full respect of the provision regarding personal data protection. The user's information is then processed by persons employed in the individual services; the categories of the employees who carry out these activities depend on the purposes for which the information has been conferred and are always indicated in the information report which is presented at the moment of leaving personal data.
8) Security measures
9) Links to other websites
For all further information regarding personal data processing, we recommend you visit the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data at www.garanteprivacy.it. For further information on the data processing carried out by illa email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Applicable law
Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsTerms and conditions of use
Access to and use of “illa-italia.it” are regulated by these General Terms and Conditions of Use. Access to said sites and their use, like the purchase of products presented there, presuppose the reading, awareness and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
This website is managed and maintained by illa di Cristina Marzola with registered office in Asolo (TV), via Strada Muson 2/c 31011, REA. Nr. TV-365952, Tax Reg. Code MRZ CST 72B54 A703S and National Insurance 03820640245.
1) Modifications to the Terms and Conditions of Use
The Owner may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, these General Terms and Conditions of Use. The modifications and updates of the General Terms and Conditions of Use will be communicated to the Home Page users as soon as they have been made and will be binding from the moment of publishing on the website in the above-mentioned section. Access to and use of the site presuppose acceptance by the user of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2) Responsibility for use of the site
- Access to and use of “illa-italia.it”, including viewing the web pages, communication with the Owner, the possibility of downloading information regarding the products and the purchase of the same on the website, constitute activities undertaken by the user exclusively for personal use unconnected to any commercial, business or professional activity. The user is personally responsible for his use of “illa-italia.it” and the relative contents. The Owner in fact cannot be held responsible for any unlawful use of the site and the contents by any of its users, notwithstanding responsibility for fraud and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be exclusively responsible for communicating incorrect or false information and data, or data regarding third parties who have not given their express consent, or incorrect use of the same.
- All material downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the service is at the user's choice and risk; moreover all responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading fall to the user and the Owner will be indemnified. The Owner declines all responsibility for any damage arising from inaccessibility of the services on the site or any damage caused by virus, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, cancellations of the contents, problems connected to the network, to the providers or telephonic and/or telematic connections, unauthorised access, alteration of data, lost and/or faulty functioning of the electronic equipment of the user himself.
- The user is responsible for the safe-guarding and correct use of his own personal information, including those credentials that allow access to the restricted services, as well as any damaging consequence or detriment that may arise due to the Owner or third parties following incorrect use of or loss or removal of said information.
4) Intellectual property rights
- The contents of “illa-italia.it”, for example all works, images, photos, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, designs, figures, logos and all other material, in any format, published on “illa-italia.it”, including the menus, web pages, graphics, colours, patterns, tools, characters and design of the website, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that make up “illa-italia.it”, are protected by copyright and by all other intellectual property rights of the Owner and other owners of the rights. All reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of “illa-italia.it” of its contents, without prior written permission by the Owner is forbidden. The Owner has the exclusive right to authorise or forbid direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of “illa-italia.it” and its contents.
- Regarding use of “illa-italia.it”, the user is solely authorised to view the website and its contents and to exclusively carry out any temporary reproduction, free of economic profit, that is considered transitory or accessory, or an integral and essential part of viewing “illa-italia.it” and their contents and all other navigation operations on the website that may only be carried out for a legitimate use of the afore-mentioned sites and their contents. The user is not authorised to reproduce, on any support form, in whole or in part, “illa-italia.it” and their contents. Any reproduction must be, each time, authorised by the Owner or, if necessary, the authors of the individual works contained in the website. Said reproduction must in any case be carried out for lawful reasons and within respect of the copyright and the other intellectual property rights of the Owner and the authors of the individual works contained in the website. The authors of the individual works published on “illa-italia.it” have the right, in any moment, to claim ownership of their works and to oppose any deformation, mutilation or other modification of the same works including any damage made to the works, which may prejudice their honour or reputation.
- The user undertakes to respect the copyright of those who publish their works on “illa-italia.it” or who collaborate in any way with “illa-italia.it” in the creation of any expressive or artistic form destined for publication, even those not exclusively for the website or that do not form an integral part of it. Furthermore, the user is not, in any case, authorised to use, in any way or form, the contents of the website or any individual work protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right.
5) Trademarks and dominion names
- All other distinctive signs that countermark the products sold on “illa-italia.it” and present on the website are registered trademarks of the respective owners and are used within “illa-italia.it” with the sole aim to countermark, describe and advertise the products for sale.
- The Owner and all other owners of registered trademarks have the right to make use of the trademarks in their respective ownership exclusive. Any unlawful or unauthorised use of said trademarks is prohibited and will be punished by law. It is forbidden to use said trademarks and every other distinctive sign found on “illa-italia.it” for undue advantage of a distinctive character or of the fame of these trademarks or in such a way as to cause prejudice to the same and their owners.
6) Links to other websites
- Anyone is interested in activating links to the Home page and other web pages of “illa-italia.it” which can be accessed by the public, is required to contact the Owner at the following email address: , asking permission for hypertext link. The activation of links is allowed by the Owner to the applicant, free of charge and in a non-exclusive way, after inspecting the applicant's requirements. The Owner has the right to refuse the activation of direct links on his site in the event in which the applicant, wishing to activate links to “illa-italia.it”, has, in the past, undertaken unfair commercial practices or practices that do not conform to the customs of the sector or rather unfair competition against the Owner, or should the Owner fear that such behaviour may be adopted in the future, or rather in the event that the applicant has adopted or may adopt in the future any action discrediting the Owner, his website or services. In any case, the activation of deep frames and deep links to “illa-italia.it” is prohibited, as is the unauthorised use of meta-tags, without the Owner's permission.
The Owner has adopted all measures to prevent publication in the website of any contents that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or anything that, according to the sensitivity of the users of “illa-italia.it” may be considered harmful to civil convictions, human rights and dignity, in all its forms and expressions. In any case the Owner does not guarantee that the websites contents are appropriate or lawful in other countries, outside of Italy. Moreover, should said contents be considered unlawful or illegal in some other countries, access to the “illa-italia.it” websites is not advised and should the user decide to enter despite this, any use he makes of the supplied services will be his exclusive and personal responsibility. Furthermore, the Owner has adopted every possible precaution in order to guarantee his customers that the contents of “illa-italia.it” are accurate and do not contain incorrect or out of date information, with respect to their date of publication on the website and, as far as possible, also subsequently. Moreover the Owner does not accept any responsibility to the users for the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on “illa-italia.it”, notwithstanding the responsibility for fraud and gross negligence and notwithstanding that otherwise provided for by law. The Owner, furthermore, cannot guarantee the users that the website works in continuation, without interruption and without error or malfunction caused by the Internet connection. For any problem found while using the website, please contact Customer Services or the following email address: email@example.com. A technician will be available to supply assistance and restore the function of access to the website, wherever possible. Likewise, we advise you contact the Internet service provider or that you verify the correct activation of all systems for Internet connection and access to web contents, including the Internet browser. Though the Owner will do everything possible to ensure continual access to his website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its contents may cause suspension, interruption or discontinuity in “illa-italia.it” caused by the necessity to update the website. The Owner has adopted technical and organisational measures aimed at safeguarding the security of the services on “illa-italia.it”, the integrity of the data regarding traffic and electronic communications in regards to unauthorised forms of use or knowledge as well as to avoid the risk of leaking, destruction and loss of data and information, both private and public, relating to their users, present on the “illa-italia.it” website or rather of unauthorised or unlawful access, or of the data and information itself.
8) Applicable law and settling disputes
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are controlled by Italian law. In the event of dispute arising from the General Terms and Conditions of Use between the Owner and any of his final users, the Owner hereby guarantees full adhesion to and acceptance of the RisolviOnline conciliation service. RisolviOnline is an independent and institutional service, offered by the Arbitral Chamber of the Chambers of Commerce of Milan, which allows a satisfying agreement to be reached with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator and in a friendly and safe way, through the internet. For further information on Risolvionline.com regulations or to send a conciliation request go to RisolviOnline.com.